Friday, March 20, 2015

     With hopes of developing a deeper understanding of the lives of people with schizophrenia, I took to YouTube to find trustworthy videos portraying a day in the life of a schizophrenic. Although some may believe the disorder to be one that has to do more with hallucinating, it actually has more to do with the auditory senses of a person. According to this video, there is nothing visual that has to do with the disorder. The video, entitled "Types of Schizophrenia- A day in the life of (Scary)," shows just how the many voices that the person in the video hears affects their every day life.

    After watching this video, I was quite disturbed. It did, however, enlighten me and make me able to better aid my partner in writing the script for the film opening and understand just what the main character in our story would be going through. Stay tuned for my next blog where I will share a preview of the script with everyone as we introduce our main character; Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment