Tuesday, March 24, 2015

   
As I said, within this blog post I will be giving a sneak preview of the script written by my partner and I with De-Ranged Pictures. Before I share that with you, I wanted to show some of the research that I have done prior to creating the script. This research has to do with writing a script that is meant to be suspenseful.
   The article states the suspense is an element of any good film. In a film such as the one we are creating, "Shattered," suspense is a great deal of what makes the opening interesting. Suspense makes an audience want to view the film to see what all the suspense is leading up to. By opening the film with a great amount of suspense, the viewer will be likely to stay watching the entire film.






So here it is, a look into the script that is the film opening of "Shattered."


http://www.scriptsecrets.net/tips/tip270.htm
Martell, W. (n.d.). Screenwriting Tip Of The Day by William C. Martell - Suspense. Retrieved March 20, 2015, from

http://www.scriptsecrets.net/tips/tip270.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment